Exposing your car to extreme temperature changes such as the heater for winter and air con for summer can cause damage and deterioration of your leather surfaces, if left untreated your leather could eventually become beyond repair. Ensuring the long term durability of your leather, as well as keeping it looking its very best is a service we can offer you.
Our leather treatment in stages:
The points below are an overview and are part of a 15 stage process.
- All surfaces are blown through with a Venti Bi Motor and a Studio 17 leather detailing brush
- Leather is assessed
- The leather surfaces are cleaned & dried.
- Leather surfaces are all fed with leather food.
- Any excess product is removed.
- Surfaces are left in a OEM finish.
- Complimentary vacuum and wipe down of surfaces.
Working times are approximately 2 hours
For further information on the services we provide, why not call us on 0845 474 0162 (calls charged at local rate), or complete our enquiry form.
Our commissions are all certificated for work carried out and authenticity.