Just because it’s not always on show, does not mean you should not care for it. Your engine bay deserves the same attention you bestow upon your paintwork. A dirty engine is not just unsightly, it can have a detrimental effect on maintenance. Ensure your engine bay has the sort of sparkle your paintwork enjoys by giving us a call.
Engine detailing in stages:
The bullet points below are an overview and are part of a 20 stage process.
- Engine allowed to cool down.
- The engine and bay area are pre – soaked.
- All surfaces are agitated using Studio 17 brushes
- Rinsed and Repeated a until finish is obtained
- The vehicles bodywork is also washed and dried off.
- The whole engine and bay is dried off using a Venti warm air blow dryer
- Dressing, polishing, brightwork, painting is carried out
- Final checks, reports, certifications etc
Working times are approximately 4 hours dependent on condition and requirement ( show preparation has a longer working time )
For further information on the services we provide, why not call us on 0845 474 0162 (calls charged at local rate), or complete our enquiry form.
Our commissions are all certificated for work carried out and authenticity.