Achievements & Portfolio
Some client’s names are not listed due to contractual obligations and our confidentiality policy
- One of the longest serving Zymol factory authorised detailing companies
- The only approved Zymol trainers in the world
- Detailing on Chauffeur / security vehicles and a vehicle Collection for a World Head of State.
- Voted ‘Company of the Year’ for Special Achivements by Ferrari.
- 24 Individual Concourse d’elegance awards.
- First and second place awards at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concourse d’Elegance in California.
- Press events for 7 of the world’s most prestigious automotive manufacturers.
- Promotional events for 7 of the world’s most prestigious automotive manufacturers.
New model launches
- 34 New model launches for 7 of the world’s most prestigous automotive manufacturers.
- Goodwood festival of speed event for 4 of the world’s most prestigious automotive manufactures.
- Goodwood revival event for 3 of the world’s most prestigious automotive manufactures.
- Motor show preparation and show duration maintenance for 6 of world’s most prestigious automotive manufacture.
- Motor show preperation – including London, Birmingham, Los Angeles, Geneva, Frankfurt, Monaco, Le Mans, and Paris
- Salon Drive – preparation and show duration maintenance for 2 of the world’s most prestigious automotive manufactures.
- Anniversary celebrations for 4 of the world’s most prestigious automotive manufacturers.
- Commisioned to detail the oldest Rolls Royce in the World
- Commisioned to detail a £8m vintage racing car.
- Recomended services by 6 of the worlds finest automotive manufacturers
- Commisioned to manage the World Press Launch of the BMW S100RR Superbike for 3 weeks in Portugal at the Algarve Autodromo International
- Commissioned for the £4.7m 1912 Rolls Royce Corgi
- Commissioned for the £1.2m Aston Martin DB4 Zagato
- Commissioned for the £5.04m 1929-31 Supercharged ‘Blower ‘ Birkin Bentley
- Commissioned for the £2.6m Ex-Works 1932 Alfa Romeo 8C-2300 spider Lungo